Home / About / Archive / Affiliates

GOOD LUCK JUNIORS :D
Friday, December 10, 2010, 6:29 AM

BLOW HARDER GUYS !!!

GOOD LUCK to all who will be taking your ASAS TEST tomorow ....
Well this test makes reminds me when i was in form one ....
I almost pee in my pants when i was about to leave my house ....
I watch football till 3 and when for asas test next morning haha .....
I believe all the juniors can pass with no problem .....
Practically all i m worried for them is j their CPR and Choking haha ...
The procedure to call for ambulance is a killer hahaha .... Dun forget ya haha .
Tonight is another boring night -.- mangi mee for dinner but i canot eat much later v itchy haha.
Hmm i was so embarrassed j now . OMG !!! first time chatting with officer Thomas and KK yap told him something embarrassing haha . Well he is not old j that i thk he looks old he is practically at his twenties and i said he looks lyk he is in his thirties . I M SO GONNA DIE WHEN HE MEET ME !!! run run run ....
Feels kinda excited being the examiner tomorw hmm WAD SHOULD I ASK ??
Study frm your FAM and u will get to ans the questions :) hee :)



Back to Top / Refresh