Home / About / Archive / Affiliates

A better day but at night its still the same FMsleepingL hahahaha !!!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 11:16 PM




Woke up all set for Tebrau City . Yeah !!

Off we go to tebrau city .

Uncle belanja us movie thankiew uncle hahaha ...


It was v exp eventhough its not 3D i have no idea y is it so exp haiz i prefer cs more haha !!


We sat at the last row the view was superb .Narnia was nice haha ... especially Eustace hahaha super funny hahaha ... Aslan roar scared the shit out of me . My small cousin sis was so chill while i jump on my seat hahaha .... Luckily i finish my popcorn ald hahaha



THIS IS THE PART HAHA THAT MAKES ME SCARED ...


BUT IT WAS TOUCHING AFTA THAT .....

We took pic in the cinema ...
Was super noisy haha ....

We share popcorns but practically she finished it hahahaha ......

cute right ?? haha my only cousin sis :) had a great day !!




Back to Top / Refresh