Home / About / Archive / Affiliates

I'M SORRY ...
Monday, January 31, 2011, 10:25 AM


HAHAHA first of all i m so sorry if anyone reads my blog cause i noe i noe it has been ages since i blog !! I noe i should have blog and update but i m j too busy and keeps on forgetting eventhough leshan ler yi and edlyn always remind me to blog !! pai seh XD hahaha
OK COOL ... no i mean COLLLLDDDD
it has been raining for 4 days and i feel i m in genting !! hahaha
ppl are sneezing
ppl are shivering
some ppl ald have a red nose
I PRAY .... THAT THE RAIN WILL STOP ONE DAY !! HAHAHAHA

Tuitionssss are killing me i canot tahan ald my hobby has change since 2011 haha whenever i have free time i sleep zzzZZ to tired haih ... i have stop smsing lyk how i did last time i guess its good hahahaha CNY is coming !! angpow angpow lai lai hahaha
MUM has been good to me this year ! not bad at all
bought me NOT a couple of shirts but tons of it hahaha hmm let me c should me around 18 shirts o.O hahahaha thankiew mummy !! hahaha NOT to forget my dadd
y la
hahaha thanks for the iphone ya hehehhe .....




WEll WELL i dunno about u guys but to me whenever it comes to CNY hahaha i always thk its the time to look good and have a brand new start but i.... lost ..... my .... bieber hair !! T.T i miss my hair !! Y CAN"T SCHOOL LET US HAVE THOSE KIND OF HAIR !!
CIKGU TAK TENGOK MAGAZINE AH ??? ITU STYLE TERKINI LA @!@#@#$@$% hahahaha .... ok chil chil ....


NO OFFENCE PUAN KALSOM :#
SO let me wish all of u A V RABBIT HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !! GET MORE ANGPOW
and have fun yea ....





Back to Top / Refresh